14th November 2017, 02:23 AM
Aditya M. Singh

Can I get admission in pharmacy without any entrance exam like NEET or CET?

Sir/Mam, Can I get admission in Pharmacy without any entrance exam like NEET or CET? If Yes, Then how I can get? and Percentage needed in 12th to get admission? Can someone please answer me back on this as soon as possible? Thanks!

Please someone help me.

15th November 2017, 11:08 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in pharmacy without any entrance exam like NEET or CET?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the B.Pharma course without appearing in NEET entrance examination.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS course.

Most of the institutes conducts admission entrance test for admission in the course. The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The required minimum eligibility to appear in examination varies with institutes.

So, you must visit official website of university where you want to get admission for more detail.
15th November 2017, 11:49 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in pharmacy without any entrance exam like NEET or CET?

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in MBBS\BDS course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Pharma course after qualifying in NEET examination.

The entrance examination for admission in pharmacy course is conducted by various institutes for admission. Candidates passed 12th with PCB are eligible to get admission in B.Pharma.
15th November 2017, 11:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in Pharmacy course without appearing in entrance examination. To be eligible to pursue Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. You have to appear in Medical entrance examinations like EAMCET, COMEDK, etc. which is conducted by your respective state/ college/ university and get a good rank, so, that you can get a seat for pursuing Pharmacy course.
15th November 2017, 01:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are some private colleges in India where candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy on basis of marks in 10+2. Both PCB and PCM candidates are eligible for Bachelor of Pharmacy.

The minimum academic qualification for Bachelor of Pharmacy is that candidate must have 10+2 from a recognized board. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 to pursue Bachelor of Pharmacy course.
15th November 2017, 02:05 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy without any entrance examination like National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or Common Entrance Test on management quota seats.

Requirements for Bachelor of Pharmacy:

Academic qualification: 10+2 with PCM or PCB subjects.

Percentage of marks: Minimum of 50% marks required in 10+2 for Bachelor of Pharmacy course.
15th November 2017, 02:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in pharmacy course without appearing in the NEET or CET examination.

To get admission in the pharmacy course candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by the respective institute.

The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes.

The minimum age limit to appear in examination is 17 years.
15th November 2017, 05:38 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know about NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) is that through NEET one can get admission in only MBBS/BDS degree course not in Bachelor of Pharmacy degree course.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Pharmacy degree course is a Class 12th with PCM/PCB/PCMB group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

Now as far as you are concerned about admission in B.Pharmacy without appearing in CET then I would like to let you know that all government college and top private colleges take admission in their colleges on the basis performance in CETs and hence if you does not appear in CET then you are not eligible for admission in these top colleges to get quality education and better job prospects after completion of your course. So you must appear and qualify CET to have more secured future after completion of your B.Pharmacy degree course.
15th November 2017, 05:51 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, for now, every exam related even remotely to the medical field is conducted in teh form of NEET.

All the colleges are taking the admissions through the NEET only.

So, to be eligible for BPharma, you need to have a valid mark sheet of the NEET and then only you can take up the course.
15th November 2017, 06:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, admission in pharmacy course is not offered through NEET examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination conducted by most of the institutes for admission in the course.

It is mandatory that candidate have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology to get admission in the course.

The course is of four year duration from a recognised institute.
11th May 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I want to do pharmacy but I don't no the process from Std 11th actually which exams I have to give when to give I don't no anything whether I have to give neet or cet this is the biggest question So please help me regarding my problem
26th July 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Name the institute where one can get admission in b pharm without cet or neet
10th August 2018, 05:38 PM
Sarashereen

B. Pharma or Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate course.

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India

Without giving NEET,You are Eligible for B.pharma course.

The criteria is You should attained atleast 50% in your 12th board
or Your stream can be PCM/PCB/PCMB.

You have to apply for each Institute from which you want to study.
They will admit you according to the merit list formed basically reagarding the 12th board marks.
For detailed information,you should visit the site of your desired Institution.
11th December 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I got 63.8% in 12th board exam from pcb but I couldn't pass in my additional mathematics therefore, am I eligible for b pharma entrance exam of any government colleges? Plz reply me I really need about this information.
14th April 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to opt for pharmacy after 12th...in maharastra ...but i will not be able to give MH cET entrance exam ..is it possible to seek admission in pharmacy in mumbai without that?
31st May 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in pharmacy without any entrance exam
7th July 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 66% at intermediate level can I get seat for b.pharm without entrance exam?
30th November 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in b pharmacy without cet ?,I mean on board marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?