4th May 2012, 04:46 PM

Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student

respected sir,
i am 10th standard student and want to know whether without giving entrance exam , could i get admission in any polytechnic colleges now?

9th May 2012, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student

respected sir,
i am 10th standard student and want to know whether without giving entrance exam , could i get admission in any polytechnic colleges now?
24th May 2012, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student

Iam a tenth standard student i was passed on ap ceep entrance exam how could i get the admission of polytechnic colleges?
26th May 2012, 01:00 PM

i have got 78000 rank in jexpo can i get goverment collage?
30th May 2012, 12:11 AM
climber

The eligibility to get admission in polytechnic course is like given below:
polytechnic course is diploma oriented course.
There are many polytechnic courses like,

-->>Diploma in engineering

-->>Diploma in architechture

-->>Diploma in Pharmacy

-->>Diploma in animation

For the above all minimum 10th pass is essentially required.
So after completing your 10th .you can apply for the polytechnic course.

All the best....................
5th June 2012, 04:04 PM

sir i want to study in a polytechnic college in chhattisgarh at present i have passed out class 10th so can i apply for that
6th June 2012, 12:47 PM

can i get admission without any entrance exam
16th July 2012, 06:42 PM

is there any entrance test for govt. polytechnic jammu after 10th? if yes, then plzzzz tell me that how can i prepare for it nd when will it be taken?
29th July 2012, 09:23 PM

can i get admission in any polytechnic colleges of westbengal without giving jexpo exam???
24th August 2012, 10:43 PM

Post Re: Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student

can i get admission without any entrance exam
dear sir i want to say something actually many students given a intrance test but select only few students which students have fail he's feel so nervous, very sad so pls my requst pls have take one suggestion also whichever fail in the exam. pls sir i rqt. pls
20th September 2012, 05:20 PM

i want know about the entrance exam of polytechnic
20th September 2012, 10:18 PM
sowmya goud

Iam a tenth standard student i was passed on ap ceep entrance exam how could i get the admission of polytechnic colleges?
no u can not join in polytechnic with writing any entrance xam.
22nd December 2012, 07:52 AM

I was studying polytechnic. Is it possible to transfer to another college while studying
28th May 2013, 04:41 PM

Can i get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam
1st June 2013, 11:22 AM

sir I want to get admision in polytechnic without any entrance exam i am x th standard 47% marks.so pls tell me.
9th June 2013, 02:21 PM

IN 10TH I SCORED 306 MARKS I WANT 2 STUDY IN POLYTECHNIC CLGE WITH LOW FEES,I WANT 2 KNW THE DETAILS,I WANT 2 STUDY B.A. ENGLISH
19th June 2013, 07:43 PM

can i get admission in polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam
I have passed 10class this year in 2013 ! I want 2 take admission in palytechnic college
10th September 2013, 11:20 AM

can i get admision in any polytechnic collage in delhi? i was apeared in cet 2013. unfortunately i don'get admission. can i get addmision now in september? plz answe....
6th May 2014, 10:38 PM

can i get admision in any polytechine college with out entrance exan and with out donation
23rd June 2014, 12:11 PM

dear sir, can i get any private polytecnic in kolkata with out donation....... My 2014's jexpo rank 64467.....
8th July 2014, 10:45 AM

sir i passed class 12 recent . can i able to get admission in polytechnic college without giving enterance test ?
13th September 2014, 12:26 AM

respected sir, i passed class 10 and want to get admission in polytechnique.when should i appear for the entrance xam? also suggest me that what are the subject required for studying this course?plz rply soon. your faithfully kaustab sharma
11th January 2016, 07:50 AM
slone

Respected sir
Is it possible to do polytechnic courses after matriculation exams and I got 67% marks.plz sir tell hastily.
28th March 2016, 07:47 AM

can i get admission in polytechnic without entrance exam in delhi? i passed class 10th
12th April 2018, 08:40 PM

Dear respected Sir. I am varun swaroop from East godavar from village kaleru sir I want to join poltechnic with out entrance test sir kindly let your answer may be know by me please call to my number:9000147078
your sincerely.
Varun swaroop
28th June 2019, 08:23 PM

Respected Sir, My sister studying 10th she want to join in polytechnic but she didn't written entrance exam can she join in polytechnic college
4th August 2019, 08:07 PM

Can I get admission in polytechnic college without entrance exam