23rd January 2012, 11:06 AM

Can I get admission to private Engineering colleges in Bangalore through KCET score being a non Karnataka student?

i am a non karnataka student.....can i get admission to the private engineering colleges in bangalore through a gud score in kcet please

Related Questions:
  1. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore after passing KCET with 30,000 rank?
  2. What's the criteria for answering KCET? I'm 12th std student studying in Goa
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  4. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 85 in COMEDK in PCM
  6. Can I apply for KCET after scoring 99% in 5th semester and 6th semester? Is it possible to apply for KCET in Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible to give KCET and can I get a government seat in engineering or medical?
  8. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  11. Architecture seats in Bangalore colleges through KCET?
  12. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  13. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  14. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015?
  15. KCET Engineering 2015 eligibility criteria
  16. What is the eligibility for appearing in KCET for MBBS?
  17. Which engineering college and which branch I can get in Bangalore after getting 15994 rank in KCET?
  18. If my ranking is more than 100000 in AIEEE which college will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2012, 04:54 PM
mantukmr2

Default Re: Can I get admission to private Engineering colleges in Bangalore through KCET score being a non Karnataka student?

You can get a seat in private engg. colleges in bangalore through kcet,but first preference will be given to the karnataka students only then for non karnataka.There will be less chances to get your own choice of college and branch.
21st June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to private Engineering colleges in Bangalore through KCET score being a non Karnataka student?

What is the procedure to take admission in Karnataka engineering colleges through AIEEE rank ? please help me ? the time is very less.
7th June 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

In cet exam (written in bangalore) i have scored 121681 rank can i get computer science and engineering seat in mangalore for fee Rs.35000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?