15th June 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?

can i get admition for pune university on the basis in mht-cet 48 &in aieee 30 marke. Thanks advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Where in Pune university can I get after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Can I get admission in CS branch at MIT Pune? My AIEEE mark is 129 and MHT-CET mark is 125
  4. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  5. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  6. How should I score good marks in MHT CET?
  7. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get admission in any college in Pune university in MCA after scorign 35 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get admission in E&TC in MIT Pune after scoring 150 in MHT CET?
  11. How can I get admission in any engineering colleges? I've got 45% marks in 12th , 26 marks in AIEEE and 74 marks in MHT-CET
  12. Chances of getting admission in COEP Pune with 148 score in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission?
  13. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune -- [New]
  15. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  17. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  18. Which top colleges in Pune should I prefer after scoring 87 marks in MHT CET and 71 in AIEEE?
6th June 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?

I have got 60 marks in MHT-CET exam please suggest me college
8th March 2016, 11:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE?

The University of Pune, is a university which is located in western India, in the city of Pune.

No you are not eligible to get admission for Pune University on the basis of MHT CET score of 48 and 30 marks in AIEEE because of your score is too low.

If you want to get more information then you can contact at given below address::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

University Of Pune
Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007 ‎
020 2560 1099
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?