25th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?

Sir, my name ravi, my birthplace rajsthan but i have gujarat domicile certi. So can i aplly for gujarat panchayat jobs

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  2. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  4. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  7. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  8. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  9. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  10. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  11. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  13. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  14. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  15. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  16. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  17. Can I get the OBC certificate if my native place is UP and staying in Gujarat?
  18. Can I get the domicile of Maharashtra if I was born in Gujarat but born in Nagpur?
8th March 2016, 10:54 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?

Yes, You are eligible for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs like Talati, There is no such eligibility criteria based on Domicile for Panchayat Level jobs.

Age & Educational criteria for Gujarat Panvhayat jobs :

Age: The age criteria must be according to the government rules which are fixed by the government. Even the age relaxation will also be according to the government rules.

Educational Eligibility : The candidates who wish to apply for the post in Gujarat Panchayat Jobs should have passed the HSC examination or should hold a graduation degree in any course form a recognized university.

Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of result in the written examination and an interview will be taken for the final selection of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?