16th September 2015, 03:56 AM
subroz

Can I get admission in USA universities for doing MS in Astrophysics?

sir i am a first year b tech electronics student. Can i get into a university in usa for doing an MS in astrophysics by giving the GRE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  7. How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?
  8. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  9. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  10. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  11. Top 10 universities for Ph.D Astrophysics? Selection Procedure for Ph.D in these Universities?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  14. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Astrophysics after doing B.E in computers? How to do M.Tech in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)?
  17. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  18. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?