16th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any government engineering college after securing 110 marks in AIEEE?

sir i could not perform well in aieee entrance exam i am geting only 110 marks can i get any of the government engg college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government engineering college if my AIEEE marks are 110?
  2. Can I get a government job in any government engineering college after scoring 110 in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  5. Will I get any government college with MEC after scoring 110 marks? -- [New]
  6. Colleges in which I could get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get a seat in AIEEE counseling after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Will I get into good NITS after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any chance for a government engineering college under SBC category after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET and 31 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  13. How to get admission in a good private college after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Which government college can i get after scoring 110 marks in MP PET?
  15. Am I eligible for government college of engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get a good branch in different NITs with 110 marks in AIEEE?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  18. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
25th May 2011, 11:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get any government engineering college after securing 110 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i could not perform well in aieee entrance exam i am geting only 110 marks can i get any of the government engg college
According to your marks i.e., 110 you may get a rank in the range of 40000-50000

getting govt colleges (Assumed as general category) with these marks is highly impossible that too colleges like NIT's is not at all possible doing b.tech in normal colleges is merely waste in my sense

so it is better if you take a drop and prepare well for next aieee and make your dream college into reality

don't think that you are wasting an year because its not wasting its just using the time effectively in the beginning than wasting time to find a job after a normal degree with normal college

so keep these words in mind and take a decision. Its really difficult to convince the parents who cares lot about you but you have to create confidence in them so as to believe you to do the hard work

anyways all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
25th May 2011, 11:27 PM
Bhojrajjangid

Default Re: Can I get any government engineering college after securing 110 marks in AIEEE?

As you asked ,110 numbers are not suficient for NIT's but don't mind you will be get addmision in IIIT's & some good private colleges.
26th May 2011, 01:49 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I get any government engineering college after securing 110 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Dear friend there is some chances to get government colleges ..........

if you are a general then you can't say anything now how much cut-off.........

if cut-off is low then you can get seat in government college but i think there may be problem with your eligibility ...........

that's why you can't decide anything now.............
26th May 2011, 07:09 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I get any government engineering college after securing 110 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:

Admission in the Government Engineering college through AIEEE exam

If your score in the AIEEE exam is around 110 marks then i think that
You will get the rank between 35,000 to 50,000 and at this rank you
can not get any NIT college.

At this rank admission into the government college is very hard but
you can get a good private institute at this rank. If you want to take
admission in this year then you can get admission in the private
engineering college.

And if you want to drop one year for the preparation of AIEEE exam
then you can do it. But it is good when you will do well in the exam.
otherwise it is bad. So keeping all these word in the mind and take
a decision.

Regards
~Mukul~
26th May 2011, 11:09 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii,

As per your marks I feel to say soory but this time you could not take admission in any gov. college..
as per my calculation you can not take admission in NIIT or MIT or nay repotated Private colleg also ..

But dont be upset ..

ankur
5th June 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,my marks in aieee is 113 and rank is 64096 and belong to obc. Can i get any of the govt colleges?i have already droped one year. Please reply
6th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any government engineering college after securing 72 marks in AIEEE?
&
State Category Rank 8601 (madhya pradesh)

can u suggested me about list of college in MP or Out of MP whether Private or Govt.

thanks
rohit 81038-76486
7th June 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir my air is 58,000 and i am an obc candidate belonging to uttar pradesh.i want to know which nits or other gov. colleges can i get admission to?if not suggest me some good private colleges.this is my 2nd attempt.can i get admission to dtu or nsit?
8th June 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

my all india rank is 59959 and category rank is 43481 marks are 117 in aieee 2011. can i get any niit/iiit or any government college.
20th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir can u give d list of colleges for aieee rank of abt 40000-50000...
29th May 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

MY MARKS ARE AROUND 140 PLEASE TELL ME CAN I GET GOVERMENT COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?