27th February 2022, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any government teaching job being 37 years old post graduuate?

Sir I am 37 years old now. I have completed my P.G with 49.58%, Graduation with 63% in economics can I get any govt teaching job.

28th February 2022, 09:19 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government teaching job being 37 years old post graduuate?

To get teaching in government jobs you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET examination.

The required educational qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed B.Ed or D.Ed from a recognised institution.

There is no upper age limit for the recruitment as a teacher.
28th February 2022, 11:12 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get any government teaching job being 37 years old post graduuate?

Yes, Age can vary from primary teacher posts to TGT or PGT teacher posts. It can also depend on state and central rules, as well as the organizations. But generally, the maximum age limits in the government teachers jobs are 40 years.
28th February 2022, 04:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for general category for govt jobs is 40 yrs.
One can try to become a lecturer in Govt colleges.
In case of lecturer ship there is no age limit.
One can apply for those government jobs where experience is needed .
28th February 2022, 04:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can get government teaching job being 37 years old postgraduate. Because the maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years to get eligible for government teaching jobs.
28th February 2022, 04:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There are various government jobs for which you can apply.

The current openings are in the following sectors:-

RRB
SSC
Bank
Engineering
Police etc.

To know about the complete procedure for applying for the jobs you can visit the website named alertforexam.
28th February 2022, 05:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to get any government teaching job, there are two basic requirements:

1. Graduation degree.

2. Bachelor of Education qualification.

After that, you need to crack TET, CTET or your state TET exam. You are graduate with more than 60% marks, you can apply for B.Ed course.

Once your B.Ed is completed, you can apply for TET exam to get recruited as government teacher. There is no upper age limit for B.Ed course.
28th February 2022, 08:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can get teaching jobs after qualifying in the STET or CTET examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that you need to possess atleast bachelor or diploma degree in education from a recognised university.

You are not eligible to appear for UGC NET. Only after qualifying in CTET eligible for the final selection.
28th February 2022, 09:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for NTA examination but can get recruitment as teacher after qualifying in CTET or TET examination.

Eligibility to appear for CTET or TET is that candidate must have passed D.Ed or B.Ed course.

After pursuing the course, you can appear for the examination and then qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection as teacher in government schools.
28th February 2022, 09:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get any government teaching job being 37 years old post graduuate?

Primary Teacher (PRT)- 30 Years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- 35 years
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)- 40 years

Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female, Ex-servicemen and others is 3 to 10 years are applicable for all teacher posts in govt sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?