6th November 2010, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I Get the Application Form of MGIMS PMT at Hyderabad?

can i get the application form of MGIMS PMT test at hyderabad and what is the syllabus for the test.how many seats available for other than Maharashtra state

9th November 2010, 03:58 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I Get the Application Form of MGIMS PMT at Hyderabad?

hi friend,

Since the notification has not released regarding the exam, so I can tell only nearby dates, on which the things are likely to happen.

Dates:
-Application forms and prospectus will likely to sale in the first week of December, 2010
-Last date of application form submission: Last week of February
-Exam will likely to be held 3rd sunday of April 2011.

Fee:
Regular entrance exam fee: 1500/-
Additional Late fee: 100/-

Syllabus:
Basic subjects:
-Physics
-Chemistry
-Biology
Additional subject:
-A paper based upon Mahatama Gandhi's principals and thoughts.

Seats:
Total 65 seats are available for admission to M.B.B.S. course of this Institute. Into which 33 seats are reserved to Maharashtra candidates and rest of the candidates would have only 32 seats. Further distribution of seats, according to caste, is there as per the norms.
9th November 2010, 05:50 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Sorry friend but the forms are still to come. so just wait patiently for the appllcation forms. it will contain all the information.
9th November 2010, 07:26 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

application form are available in the many book stall . please contact the book stall or see the website . you will get all information from the website. thanking you. best of luck..
11th September 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

where i get form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?