7th January 2017, 03:04 PM
Faisal Solanki

Can I get in to Architecture with Commerce stream with Maths?

Respected Sir, I want to get into Architecture but I want to pursue Commerce with Maths so I want to know can I get in to Architecture with Commerce stream with Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure to do so.

15th January 2017, 09:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get in to Architecture with Commerce stream with Maths?

The eligibility criteria for Architecture course is 10+2 passed from a recognized board with mathematics as compulsory subject.

You can apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture examination for admission Bachelor of Architecture course. Last date to apply for NATA exam is 2nd February, 2017.
15th January 2017, 10:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Architecture course eligibility criteria is:

*Candidate should have done 12th from a recognized board.

*Mathematics in standard 12th is compulsory for architecture course.

You have studied commerce stream with mathematics, you are eligible for B.Arch course through NATA exam.
15th January 2017, 10:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes you can certainly pursue architecture degree course i.e; B.Arch. after completing your Class 12th in Commerce with Mathematics as main subject from a recognized board as the basic requirement for the same you are required to be a higher secondary degree with Mathematics as main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Further for pursuing the same degree from top colleges of India you will have to either compete JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) or NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ). But being a commerce stream you are not eligible for JEE as for the same you need to be PCM stream pursuer.

Also to be eligible for NATA apart from educational qualification mentioned in top paragraph your age need to lie above 17 years by the 31st July of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

For more details about NATA you can log on to the link www.nata.in,
21st April 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can we complete master of architecture course with commerce stream and mathematics as a subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?