12th June 2013, 04:56 PM
altafhingora

Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?

i have completed my ssc now and i am want to do architecture so can i take admission in architecture after passing 12th commerce with maths?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  2. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  3. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  6. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture? -- [New]
  8. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  9. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  10. Can I get admission in Architecture after completing 12th?
  11. What should I do after completing Architecture course?
  12. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  14. How to do degree in bachelor in architecture after passing SSC?
  15. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  16. Will I be having a greater career scope of doing Architecture after completion of SSC?
  17. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  18. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
4th May 2016, 10:24 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?

It can be done if you have studied maths as one of the main subject in your 12th. Make sure you have passed with 50% marks in 12th with math as one of the study subject.

You can apply for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), an entrance exam for admission in B.Arch courses. Its important to appear for the entrance exam in order to get admission into better colleges, there are some private colleges offering the course for high fees.
16th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?

I WANT TO BECOME AN CIVIL ENGINEER I HAVE FINISHED MY 12TH COMMER PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE THE FURTHER STUDIES FOR ME TO BECOME AN ARCHITECT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?