10th May 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i get best government college in UP delhi after scoring 82 in AIEEE

I have 82 number in aieee.can I get best government college in up,Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. In which government or private college near Delhi I can get after scoring 122 marks in AIEEE?
  2. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  3. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  4. Can I get a government job in any government engineering college after scoring 110 in AIEEE?
  5. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  6. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  8. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  9. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  10. Admission in government college in Delhi-NCR or Haryana after scoring 1888 statewise rank in AIEEE?
  11. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get government college after scoring 75 in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  13. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE?
  15. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  16. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  17. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
10th May 2015, 08:52 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can i get best government college in UP delhi after scoring 82 in AIEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 82 number in aieee.can I get best government college in up,Delhi.
For getting admission and related to the entrance exams you must consider one thing which is very important in order to get the admission is that you need to secure atleast half of the total marks of the question papers.

But as it is somewhat tough due to which generally cutoff is low so there you can get the advantage of it.

But 82 marks can be tough for the admission which can be confirmed when they are going to declare the marks requirements for the colleges as you are interested in them.

Just apply you can get a chance.
10th May 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get best government college in UP delhi after scoring 82 in AIEEE

I securred 63 marks in mains exam. I am general category candidate from Rajasthan. which college can I join. What will be better option.
10th May 2015, 02:58 PM
virrender

i scored 105 marks in JEE Main can i get admission in NIT or Gov. colleges in haryana
11th May 2015, 08:54 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

After scoring such a good score in engineering entrance you can get the admission in the top collage of India in engineering because if you score above 60 your rank will be very good and also if you belong to any category like Obc or Sc then your category rank also be so well that you will be eligible to any N.I.T. of India and N.I.T. are the best institution in technical education after I.I.T. in India.

So i advice you to not to concentrate only in U.P. and Delhi but have to concentrate on the top N.I.T. collages and Universities in India so that after qualifying the B.tech you can make your career bright. i am saying this because i have also appeared in engineering entrance and only about 30% candidates get such good score in A.I.E.E.E. who sit in this entrance exam and you are one of them who can do such great hard work and now finally suggest you that only fill the N.I.T. collages and top Universities of India and i am sure you must be selected because i am very sure about it as i also belong to same stream.
11th May 2015, 12:39 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend it totally depends on the branch which you want and which category you belong.as you have scored 82 marks then i think you should go for the counselling and i hope that you may get some nits or any other good private colleges.
one thing i want to clear that with these marks it is quite tough in getting any top colleges for that you have to prepare for that again.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?