24th April 2018, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc(Maths) admission in St. Stephen's College, Delhi with 78% in 12th PCM?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 78% marks in my 12th Science which I was doing with PCM stream. I want to study Maths in BSc in St. Stephen's College of Delhi. I would like to know that with this percentage I can take admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in St Stephens college after passing 12th with 90%
  2. How to get admission in ST Stephers college in Delhi?
  3. Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?
  4. Can I get BSc(Maths) admission in St. Stephen's College, Delhi with 78% in 12th PCM? -- [New]
  5. Can i get admission in St Stephens for BSc Maths(Hons) after securing 87% in PCM? Will I get admission in top 10 college of North Campus?
  6. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  8. Time duration of B.Sc physics classes in st.stephens college delhi?
  9. How should I get admitted in B.Tech college in Delhi after scoring 57% in PCM and 64% in aggregate in 12th in science stream?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology
  11. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?
  12. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  13. What is the salary of Economics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  15. Will I get BSc Hons in St Stephens or Hindu after scoring 93.8% aggregate and 93% in PCM?
  16. What is the syllabus and the date for the B.Com entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  18. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
17th May 2018, 10:15 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Maths) admission in St. Stephen's College, Delhi with 78% in 12th PCM?

There is a certain percentage criteria required in 12th class in order to be eligible for pursuing this B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics course at St.Stephen's College, North Campus, Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th class with minimum 55% marks aggregate in Mathematics from a recognized board. As you have score more than that, I can say that you no need to worry.

>> You must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you must have scored good marks in Aptitude Test as well as in Personal Interview. Hence, selection is based on the marks scored in percentage scored in 12th class, performance in Aptitude Test and personal interview. As
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?