24th April 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is needed for taking admission in B.Sc Zoology in Cachar College, Silchar?

What percentage will be need in 12th board exam for admission in Cachar College in 1st semester of B.Sc Zoology (honours)? Basically I want to know the cut-off and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification and age limit for joining Commando force?
  2. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in St Stephens college of DU in BSc Zoology
  5. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  6. Percentage needed for taking M.A Geography in Dibrugarh University? Last date of submission of form?
  7. How much percentage is needed in HSC to take admission in BSc Agri in MPKV
  8. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  9. Jobs available for Ex-Serviceman in Assam?
  10. Which all courses can I do in B.Sc? Where can I get admission?
  11. Percentage needed to be eligible for CS course?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. How can I take admission after BSc? What is the percentage needed to do BTC
  14. Am I eligible for B.Sc Zoology after completing 42% in PCB?
  15. What is the procedure followed for taking admission of Ph.D Zoology?
  16. What is the procedure to open a B.Ed College at Cachar District in Assam?
  17. Percentage criteria needed for applying in good college for BBA?
  18. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
14th May 2018, 09:12 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What percentage is needed for taking admission in B.Sc Zoology in Cachar College, Silchar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage will be need in 12th board exam for admission in Cachar College in 1st semester of B.Sc Zoology (honours)? Basically I want to know the cut-off and admission procedure.
Bachelor of Science in Zoology is a full time degree course. The duration of the course is for 3 years. The Cachar college is affiliated to Assam University and approved by UGC.

Eligibility : candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science discipline with minimum 50% for general candidates and 45% minimum marks for the reserved candidates.

Age limit : minimum age candidate should be 17 years but not more than 23 years.

No of seats : 25.

Admission is done on the basis of merit obtained in the last qualifying examination.

Official website : www.cacharcollege.ac.in/
17th May 2018, 10:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is needed for taking admission in B.Sc Zoology in Cachar College, Silchar?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.SC in Zoology in Cachar College, Silchar:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in 12th class in order to be eligible for pursuing this B.Sc in Zoology course in Cachar College, Silchar.

The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> You must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern examination under AHSEC or any equivalent examination conducted by recognized board or council.

>> Besides this, you have to comply with all the norms as set by the Cachar college admission committee from time to time.

>> B.Sc in Zoology Intake Capacity - 25 seats

Click here for More Details - Refer 9th and 10th pages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?