28th March 2012, 10:50 PM
ambhore avi

Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Exam?

i am passed 12th std i get 144marks in ibps exam can i got chance for interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  2. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  3. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  4. What is the interview schedule for IBPS PO?
  5. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  6. What is the Interview Schedule for IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call? -- [New]
  8. Any chance to get a job after scoring 144 marks in IBPC exam? have 10th qualification with 81%
  9. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  10. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  11. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  12. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
  13. Is there any chance to get a call for Interview in Any bank after scoring 117 marks in IBPS
  14. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  15. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?
  16. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  18. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
3rd April 2012, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Exam?

In order to get an interview call from any of the 19 public sector banks in IBPS, you should have a valid IBPS score. The notifications regarding the available positions will be published by these banks. They will also specify a certain cutoff score in IBPS exam. You can apply on the basis of that and if you get short listed you can attend the Personal interview also. Currently Bank of Baroda has invited applications for clerical position. They have specified IBPS score based on category and also the state from which you have applied for the exam.
12th April 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Exam?

i got 154 marks in cwe po exam in OBC cat, will any bnak call for interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?