19th June 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get computer engineering course in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering after scoring 56 in AIEEE?

can i get computer engineering in d.y.patil college of engineering if i got 56 marks in aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get computer engineering course in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering after scoring 56 in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  4. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  5. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  7. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  8. Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?
  9. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE exam under SC category?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 60000 in AIEEE?
  16. What government engineering college can I get after scoring AIR of 17849 in AIEEE?
  17. Information regarding Fee structure for SC candidates in Dypatil Medical College?
  18. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
17th April 2015, 04:16 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get computer engineering course in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering after scoring 56 in AIEEE?

you have got a good score in entrance exam that's beneficial to you for for the admission in b tech computer science and this is a great stream where you can make a bright career because in computer science there are so many options available for you that are_

software engineer

Hardware and networking engineer

Data system analyst

Software designer

Computer and programming engineer

these are the fields where are you can appoint in any company where you can make a bright career in this software designing and data management are best fields where hardware and networking can be other field.

Admission procedure for this course in this collage will be_
at the time of counselling you have to register for online counselling and fill your first choice to this college if want with this another collages can be filled as alternative but I am sure after this much good score you must get this collage if you fill it as first choice and after that you got this collage then you have to submit necessary documents and fee of course and then you can go for the classes at classes time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?