8th November 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct entry to B.Tech 3rd year after clearing JELET 2018 in Metallurgy?

Can I get direct admission in 3rd year in B.Tech after JELET 2018 in metallurgy subject with (10+2)?. Is there any rule pass for it in this year? Can someone please give me the needed details soon as possible for me to proceed? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Direct entry to B.Tech 3rd year is possible through JELET 2016?
  2. How many seat are reserved for Mechanical Engineering for WB-JELET - 2018?
  3. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  4. Need information regarding JELET Exam conducted by WBUT?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  6. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech 5th semester through JELET 2016?
  8. Which are the universities offering direct 3rd year entry into MCA distance course
  9. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  10. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  11. How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?
  12. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges for B.Tech admission through JELET
  14. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a Metallurgy 3rd year student
  15. Fee structure for 3 years Diploma through JELET?
  16. How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Government colleges through JELET in West Bengal? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  18. Eligibility to do Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for Materials & Metallurgy 3rd year student?
9th November 2017, 11:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct entry to B.Tech 3rd year after clearing JELET 2018 in Metallurgy?

No, you can't get direct admission in B.Tech 3rd year after clearing JELET 2018 in Metallurgy. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for JELET examination for getting direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. So, being a 12th standard student, you are not eligible to apply for JELET examination and you can get admission in first year of B.Tech course but, not in third year of B.Tech course.
10th November 2017, 10:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct entry to B.Tech 3rd year after clearing JELET 2018 in Metallurgy?

No, you can direct admission in third year of Bachelor of Technology after JELET 2018 exam. JELET will allow candidates to get admission in second year of engineering.

By clearing this exam, you will get admission in third semester of engineering course. JELET is entrance exam of West Bengal for lateral entry.
10th November 2017, 10:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No lateral entry examination of Bachelor of Technology to get admission in third year of engineering college.

You will get admission in third semester of Bachelor of Technology on basis of JELET scorecard in any engineering colleges of West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?