27th January 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study an MBA without ITR?

Hi friends, I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA course. I don't have any Income Tax Return. So, without ITR I am eligible to get an Education Loan or not? Please tell me immediately.

10th March 2023, 09:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study an MBA without ITR?

In recent times, ITR (Income Tax Return) file has become an important document for filling an application for any type of loan including education loans as it is used to analyze the repaying capability of the borrower.

In case you do not have ITR file, you can talk to the loan financing manager for some other alternative document as an income proof document.

Further, for details regarding various education loan schemes offered by different banks along with their eligibility criteria and features, you can refer to the link https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/index.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?