18th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get good college with a good branch such as CSE or EEE in Kerala with the AIEEE rank of 53421

my rank is 53421 in aieee exam.i want to do my college in kerala.please suggest me good colleges in kerala .i need eee or cse

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good NIT after scoring a good AIEEE rank of 28799? Should go for 2nd attempt?
  2. Can I get a good college after scoring 26654 rank in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  3. Which are the good colleges that I can join to get in ECE, EEE, ME, CS, CE?
  4. How much rank is required to get CSE branch in VIT? -- [New]
  5. List of good engineering colleges in Rajasthan? I want to take CSE branch -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Branch which I can get after scoring 3200 in AIEEE? Any scope in CSE, EEE and ECE in future? Order of preference in these branches?
  7. Which college can I take after scoring 262519 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. Can a OBC candidate with a rank of 88 in AIEEE take admission in good college for CS branch?
  10. How to select a branch between ECE, CSE and EEE after scoring 14534 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  13. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  14. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
  15. Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?
  16. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  17. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  18. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 77875 rank in AIEEE?
15th April 2015, 02:50 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get good college with a good branch such as CSE or EEE in Kerala with the AIEEE rank of 53421

Yes, You can get a good collage in Kerla after scoring such rank in A.I.E.E.E. and for the streams i would like to tell you that you should choose the stream in which you are interested because you can give your 100% there and the streams are best in this time are also in trend are-

>> Civil engineering

>> Mechanical engineering

>> Software engineering

>> Mining engineering

>> Polymer engineering

>> Petrochemical engineering

>> Aerospace engineering

Collages in kerla where you can get the admission are-

>> Indian institute of space science and technology, Thirvananthapuram

>> National institute of technology, Calicut

>> Government engineering collage, Palakkad

>> Rajiv gandhi institute of technology, Kottyam

>> Government collage of engineering, wayanad

>> N.S.S. collage of engineering, Palakkad

>> Thangal kanju musaliar collage of engineering, Kollam

>> Collage of engineering, Adoor

>> Collage of engineering, Kollooppara

>> Collage of engineering, Poonjar

>> Collage of engineering, Vadakara

>> Calicut university institute of engineering and technology, Calicut

>> MES institute of technology and management, Kunnukara
15th April 2015, 02:52 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get good college with a good branch such as CSE or EEE in Kerala with the AIEEE rank of 53421

Yes, You can get a good collage in Kerla after scoring such rank in A.I.E.E.E. and for the streams i would like to tell you that you should choose the stream in which you are interested because you can give your 100% there and the streams are best in this time are also in trend are-

>> Civil engineering

>> Mechanical engineering

>> Software engineering

>> Mining engineering

>> Polymer engineering

>> Petrochemical engineering

>> Aerospace engineering

Collages in kerla where you can get the admission are-

>> Indian institute of space science and technology, Thirvananthapuram

>> National institute of technology, Calicut

>> Government engineering collage, Palakkad

>> Rajiv gandhi institute of technology, Kottyam

>> Government collage of engineering, wayanad

>> N.S.S. collage of engineering, Palakkad

>> Thangal kanju musaliar collage of engineering, Kollam

>> Collage of engineering, Adoor

>> Collage of engineering, Kollooppara

>> Collage of engineering, Poonjar

>> Collage of engineering, Vadakara

>> Calicut university institute of engineering and technology, Calicut

>> MES institute of technology and management, Kunnukara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?