13th August 2011, 08:55 PM
vibi123

Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech degree course with 19 back papers?

sir,
I have completed my B.Tech degree course in with 19 back papers. Can I Get a good job yet?

18th August 2011, 09:29 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech degree course with 19 back papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibi123 View Post
sir,
I have completed my B.Tech degree course in with 19 back papers. Can I Get a good job yet?
Oh ! its very big no. to cope up.
having 1 or 2 backs are common for engineering branch students but 19 backs is a big No.

as you didn't mentioned in which semester you are it is difficult to tell you exact chances of recovery.

Hopefully if you are in 5th or 6th semester then there is a good chance to come back with your mini project and Final project. and also concentrating more on your academic studies will fetch you good results.

Coming to campus placements you have to get here if you have good name in college and if your rapport with seniors is good because during campus placements most of the seniors will be accompanying your employer.

Try to work hard from now itself . Don't worry many of them like your position got placements based on their talents in the courses like CCNA,Networking,CCNP,C++, JAVA,DOTNET etc..,

be a master in any of the above then the interviewer not much care about your academics I mean in small companies. In small companies they need only talented people to develop their firm.

In this way you have to search for your job increase your speaking skills, Writing skills, Don't waste a single year also, Just do something or the other you have to get a good experience in order to get a good positioned job faster.

I hope everything will go right in your case.

Regards

~AdityA~
18th August 2011, 10:26 PM
g.chandrakant

Default Re: Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech degree course with 19 back papers?

Quote:
sir,
there is nothing called good job. see its all your talent you have to prove at the time of personal interview, but the thing is to till interview,your percentage gives you eligibility to enter into the job interview...

one more thing, you have one similar good scope that is get into this www.aspirantminds.com.....these fellow will help you to the maximum extent untill you get a job (your so called good job)
18th August 2011, 10:26 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech degree course with 19 back papers?

Quote:
sir,
dear friend,
i am sorry to say that you cannot get a job in campus interview because the collage allows only the students who get more then 67.5% to sit in campus interview.

most of the student dont get a chance to sit in campus interview but still they are at a very nice post so dont worry about that.

if you are talented in any field you will definately get a good job.you can also start pursuing m.tech to get better job opportunities

if you do m.tech you can get a job of professor in any engineering collage and will get nice salary for it.

good luck friend.
18th August 2011, 10:51 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech degree course with 19 back papers?

Hello friend ........

As you have 19 back papers in the engineering exam . So for getting the job you have to just clear all the papers before going for the campus placement or the offline campus .

So if you are in the 4th year then you are left with the very little time .So now you have to work very hard to clea these papers together with concentrating on the placement preparation also.

Also in this due time you can make one subject very clear and have you concepts vey clear in that subject as it would be very helpful in you campus placement or the off campus placement .
At the same time you can even master one of the programming language like that C , C++ JAVA etc , to get extra advantage over the others and also you could get some exemption for your academics .

So friend time is running out get prepared and get you back papers cleared as soon as possible ...

So best of luck

Regards
~PRAVIR~
19th August 2011, 02:54 AM
pk827

Yes... its still possible to get a good job even after getting 19 Backs. but the main thing is that, U should have a lot of Knowledge in ur mind.

It doesn't matter that how much back's u got, the thing which matter is that, "How much knowledge u have."..

U didn't specified ur Stream here. but for Example, if u r from CSE Stream, u must have a great Command on atleast one programming language.
When u go for Interview, they will see ur knowledge, not ur Marksheets n all.

So, from my point of View, if u have Knowledge, u can do better.

Have a Gud luck dude...
19th August 2011, 02:05 PM
saugata2008

Smile Re: Can I get a good job after completing B.Tech degree course with 19 back papers?

I think it is so difficult to get a job with this huge number of back papers . So my suggestion to you that try hard to clear those paper first. If you are in 5th or 6th semester then there is a good chance to come back with your mini project and Final projects and also concentrating more on your academic studies will give you good results.
Don't worry and try to do some courses like CCNA,Networking,CCNP,C++, JAVA,DOTNET etc.. All this courses will help you to get a job .

Good luck

Regards http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile
19th August 2011, 03:35 PM
jaydip62
Member+

yes. you can got job. if you are full pased in the b.tech. with 60 % or more then 60% percentage.
19th August 2011, 03:54 PM
sg1991

Dear friend,
Firstly you should focus on clearing all the 19 back papers. If you have already cleared them all, you should go for higher studies, prehaps M. Tech. or MBA.
This will improve your profile. But you should do it with full devotion so that this time you do not have any back.
Or if you don't want to do higher studies, you should do some diploma courses or some computer course. This will give you some better chance of getting a job.
But from now onwards you should do only that course which interests you.
And yes, you can still get a good job if you are ready to work hard and perform exceptionally well.
19th August 2011, 04:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
Dear friend,

Maximum software company are not allow those persons have any backlog. You have 16 backlog so it is too tough for you to sit for in-campus.

So firstly you have to try to cleared all paper .After that you can try for off-campus.

In this time you can do some training in field of .NET , JAVA ,ORACLE etc. It will help you to get jobs.

The best option for you to go for higher study so you can prepare for GATE and CAT exam. If you have scored here well then you have chance for M-TECH or MBA.

All the best.
13th September 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 36 backpapers..now im in 4th year..i have a java certification...due to lack internal marks less chance to clear my arriers.so what can i do next?
24th October 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

whats the difference between backlogs and backpapers??????
23rd December 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i a btech finalyear student i have 12 backlogs i cant clear them what should i do
12th January 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED MY BTECH 2 YEARS BACK WITH FIRST CLASS BUT DONT RECEIVED DEGREE CERTIFICATE .NOW I WANT THAT WHAT CAN I DO?
23rd December 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech with one back paper..with 8.2 pointer...how much package can i have...
30th December 2012, 08:56 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

Sorry to say but the fact is its highly impossible to get good job with 19 backlogs..........
12th January 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i got only 1back in my b.tech2. Can i get good job
23rd April 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

can i get a job after complete b.tech[m.e] degree course with 10 back papers?
28th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

wil i get job in infosys if i have back papers till 4th sem and 80% in 5h,6th semesters etc,??? i m in CSE stream.... had 6 back papers til 4th sem but cleared nw...
15th July 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i got one back in 7th sem. according to our university rule, i will get my degree certificate even after left the one paper unclear...
plz..tell me is there any hindrance in the future..in defence sector or any govt. jobs????
24th July 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 1 paper back in b.tech 2103. can i get a job in any company ? and what to do now?
12th January 2014, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have one back paper because of low attendance I was not abul to write the university exam,it will effect my placement???
19th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

My son in 4th semister in NSIT Delhi, he is having 6 back till end of 2nd semister, 3rd semister result is not out as yet, he is having 48% marks in 1st semister and 30% in 2nd , please guide me , will he get job thru campus placement or not
21st May 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my btech in ec in 2013. I have 3 more backpapers to be cleared. Can i get a job now?
13th June 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my B.Tech degree course in with 5 back papers. Can I Get a good job yet?
13th June 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my B.Tech degree course in with 5 back papers. Can I Get a good job yet?
11th July 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for getting a job after B.Tech in ICE student with 6 back papers?
11th October 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have a back in 8 th sem .what should I do so my one year will not be waste?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?