10th April 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job and a good package after doing MD(Anatomy)?

i m doing MD(Anatomy) from AIIMS. can i get good job & good package just completing the same

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?
  2. Can I get a good job and a good package after doing MD(Anatomy)?
  3. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  4. How to get a Job with good salary package being a candidate having completed MBA and PGHRM courses and working as HR?
  5. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  6. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a good job after completing B.E in ECE?
  8. Is BCA+MCA with distinction or 60% marks a satisfactory qualification to get a good job and package? Does IT has a good scope in future?
  9. Careers in Management after graduation in Civil Engineering?
  10. What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?
  11. How to get a good job with a good package after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication?
  12. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  13. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Is Biotechnology same as that of B.Tech?
  15. Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?
  16. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  17. After Ph.D in Life Science in India any proper job options with good package?
  18. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
27th July 2012, 09:42 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a good job and a good package after doing MD(Anatomy)?

Dear friend,

There are various opportunity available for people who have completed MD(Anatomy)and will get abetter Package also.

I am providing you the address of consultancy who are looking aspiring candidates who have done MD(Anatomy)

Saai Consultancy
A Manpower Placement Consultancy.
Contact Details: +91-8754333644

Thanks
27th July 2012, 09:48 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a good job and a good package after doing MD(Anatomy)?

Dear friend,

There are various opportunity available for people who have completed MD(Anatomy)and will get abetter Package also.

I am providing you the address of consultancy who are looking aspiring candidates who have done MD(Anatomy)

Saai Consultancy

Thanks
28th July 2012, 02:14 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Can I get a good job and a good package after doing MD(Anatomy)?

hello,

Saai Consultancy

regards
vidh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?