7th July 2013, 06:32 PM
sim.111

Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech with 55%?

i am 3 year b.tech student.till now my percentage is between 55% to 60%..please tell can i get govt.job?and am i eligible for GATE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  2. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  3. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  4. Government job in railways after passing IT? What exam to clear and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  5. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ?
  6. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  9. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  10. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  11. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  13. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  14. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job?
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  18. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
17th July 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech with 55%?

Hi... Sir... I have completed my b.tech course with 55% cse branch this year can i eligible for govt jobs
23rd July 2013, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech with 55%?

You can apply for government jobs in matching profiles. If you have studied mechanical/electrical/electrical/civil, then you can try for UPSC ESE exam. Qualifying the test allows you to join with engineering service departments. You can appear for GATE by fourth year. GATE qualified ones can find jobs with PSU like SAIL, OIL, IOCL, and NTPC. In defense, you can join as Asst Commandant by qualifying DCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?