2nd September 2019, 11:23 AM
Devikamurthy

Can I get government jobs in Agricultural branch having completed B.Sc Agriculture from Non-ICAR colleges?

Can I get a government job if I am a Agriculture graduate from non ICAR recognised institution in Karnataka? Further, now can I pursue my Master's from an ICAR recognized college? Let me know about colleges in Karnataka approved by ICAR for M.Sc in Agriculture and any entrance requirements?

30th January 2023, 11:24 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get government jobs in Agricultural branch having completed B.Sc Agriculture from Non-ICAR colleges?

According to the criteria your degree will be only valid if it is from a recognised university otherwise you may face some problem
You will be able to get admission ti any masters course if you have cleared from a recognised university ,as that is the basic criteria for the following ,so you will not be able to get admission in masters program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?