12th July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get interview call in AP RRB with 128 marks in Clerk

can i get interview call in ap rrb with 128 marks in clerk

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  2. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview with a score of 121 marks in Clerk Exam?
  4. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  5. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  6. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  7. How to prepare for IBPS (gd and interview)? I've scored 128 marks in my score card
  8. Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category
  9. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  10. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited? -- [New]
  11. Minimum marks on which a general candidate may hope to get an interview call?
  12. How can I get an alternative SSB interview date? I've qualified NDA exam but my SSB interview date is coinciding with my practical date of board
  13. Secunderabad RRB group D call letter?
  14. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 164 marks?
  15. Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?
  17. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  18. What is the procedure to prepare for interview of IBPS clerk?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?