20th February 2016, 11:48 AM
uzma.aew

Can I get into Diploma Business Management stream at Symbiosis after 12th Science?

I want to know if there is diploma for business management in symbiosis.
I have done my 12th science and now in 2nd year Interior designing.
I want to do the diploma side by side.
can I get into this diploma stream after 12th science.
And is diploma for business management available in symbiosis.

17th October 2017, 05:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get into Diploma Business Management stream at Symbiosis after 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzma.aew View Post
I want to know if there is diploma for business management in symbiosis.
I have done my 12th science and now in 2nd year Interior designing.
I want to do the diploma side by side.
can I get into this diploma stream after 12th science.
And is diploma for business management available in symbiosis.
Sorry, to inform you that after 10+2 you are not eligible to apply for diploma in business management, Because to apply for diploma in business management minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

>> After graduation duration of diploma in business management is 1 year.

So according to my opinion as you want to do diploma in business management, then you must have to complete your graduation degree and then apply for diploma course in symbiosis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?