2nd August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?

i need to know how can i go abroad after doing graduation . what is the procedure? is there any exam ? when it is held? and if i have to avail scholarship how can i take that.

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  4. Is it possible to continue my last year of B.Tech graduation from abroad?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  7. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  9. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  10. Admission procedure to do Post Graduation in Abroad for Pharmacy graduate? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to do post graduation course in abroad after B.Sc in Biotechnology in Chennai?
  12. How to go abroad for graduation?
  13. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  14. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  15. What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology?
  16. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  17. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  18. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
26th July 2015, 12:51 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?

If you are planning to go abroad then you will have to crack the entrance exam of MS course and the complete information regarding MS has been given as below.
To get admission in MS course from US you need to have 16 years of previous education to be eligible for a graduate program in USA .
MS course is mainly conducted in USA for the course of MS and Phd.

So qualification needed to get admission in this course is as below:--->>

1. 10+2+ four year degree program;
2. 10+3 year diploma + 3 year degree;
3. 10+2+ 3 year degree (Indian B.Sc)+ 2 year masters (M.Sc) are valid and eligible for US universities.

Some of scores needed additionally for the admission in MS course are GRE course and English profeiciency scores.
Some of the details has been given as below:--->

1. GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
You can give GRE any time; the scores are valid for next five years from that day.

2. English Proficiency Tests
Our first language isn't English, so most universities expect you to provide your English proficiency by standard tests like TOEFL,

Some of the other parameter which are responsible for the admission in MS courses are listed as below:--->>>

1.The GRE, TOEFL/IELTS scores.
2.Your publications and researches.
3.Letter of Recommendations
4.Work experience
5.Extra-curricular activities
6.Class performance (your CGPA)
7.Reputation of your college
17th October 2017, 05:22 PM
kaushik_raj

Default Re: How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?

Well, it depends pretty much on your stream of graduation as well as what further subject you want to opt for as well as which country happens to be your priority.

For instance, for M-Tech you can go through GRE or GATE as well.Yes, several countries such as Germany and Singapore accept GATE score.

For medicals, management, arts or mostly all of the courses, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and several other general exams are there.Again, some Unis are really generous to you based on the score in these exams.

Separately, there are tons of scholarships available depending upon the course, your academics, the area of studies and the country you want to study in.
Several scholarships are from the Indian government for the educational aid of deserving students.
For further assistance, specify the country and the course you would like to take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?