30th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after completing LLB degree?

If i have completed my llb degree then i can get the job from any got.or private sector

16th February 2013, 04:12 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after completing LLB degree?

Hello,
Law is considered as one of the promising career apart in the age of technology.

After LLB(Bachelor of Law) there are lots of ooportunities as we all know that Lawyers have an important role to play in the living society as they are needed in corporate houses,Judicial offices,government houses and also by individuals.

Lawyers also have numerous scopes in politics,business,broadcasting,finance,insurance,p ublishing and NGOs.

There are opportunities both in the private as well as the government sector.

Right after completion of the LLB degree,one can start practicing.The fresh lawyers can be posted as junior assistants to an senior advocate which involves the job of research on a particular case for assisting his senior advocate.

With experience the lawyers can be a Judge,District Attorneys.

Lawyers can also be appointed as legal advisors in firms and organization which provide them very attractive salaries.

After LLB you also pursue higher studies in Masters in Law as LLM(Master of Law).

Keep yourself updated on the recruitment advertisements by the means of employment news,job portals etc.

Good Luck.
2nd April 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get job after doing 3 years of L.L.B?? after doing 12th directly???
1st May 2013, 03:15 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i have completed my llb degree then i can get the job from any got.or private sector
Why Not ! Basically LLB Course having good scope in Both the Government as well as Private Sectors .. So, after Completing you're LLB Course you have to chance to get Job in Both the Government as well as Private Sectors ..

After Completing LLB Course , I suggest you to Join as a Assistant Advocate with any of Reputed Lawyer in India .. This Make you to Learn Many New Things .. and So, It's Clear first you have to Learn and gain Some Practical Experience which is Essential to get Job and Achieve you're career goal ...

With Experience and Knowledge you will Not Shine in this Field .. So, I suggest gain Some Experience First..

And Both and Central as well as State Government Offers Jobs for Lawyers .. The Jobs Includes , Judge , Attorney, Solicitor General , and Public Prosecutor Etc.. So, I suggest you to Watch the Notification of UPSC and State Government in which you have Currently live ...

Apart from this Government Job .. you may also Join as Legal Adviser in reputed Company and Organization .. You also Open Own Consultancy ...

So, you have to Good Job Opportunity in Both the Government as well as Private Sectors ..

--> Jobs After LLB Course :-

1) Legal Adviser
3) Notary
2) Public Prosecutor
4) Law Reporter
5) Advocate
6) Oath Commissioner
10th May 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Wt ix d maximum salary dt cn b expected afta accepting a job in the field of L.L.B?
20th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

wats d job oppurtunity after dong cs and 3yrs law? Waybt vil b d packge? Evn in whch type of industry or company i'll gt job?n.wats d grwth %?
20th July 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a LLB student in BU,after passing i want to get job in a company,how i prepare myself to getting a job?
8th August 2013, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

i m doin my last year of BA LLB now m so confussed abt lyk should i do MBA in HR or LLM i mean which corses can be suitabl n perfect match wid LLB pls guide . thnk you
29th August 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I hv completed llb..so I don"t know which line are suitable for me....like criminal,civil,tax,insurance,,,
I hv also completed b.com...so suggest me what I do..???
14th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

how much money i have to spend in a good llb collage
30th January 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

after finishing llb degree..can i get a job without goin to law school? Jus a job? Is it compulsory that u bcam an attorney o advocate
24th February 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

IF I DO LLB PRIVATE , CAN I APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOB BECAUSE ONE PERSON WAS SAYING THAT WITH LLB PRIVATE WE CANT APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT (CENTRAL/STATE) POST.
21st February 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have exp has a Mba h.r for 3years and i have completed my llb. I have a confussion
whether to go has a legal advisor or continue has H.R please suggest me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?