15th February 2011, 11:01 AM
sunnyks0067

Can I get a job after doing MBA finance and which studying Computer Secretary course?

hi everyone i have done mba fin through correspondence can i get a job i am also doing company secretary but haven't compleated yet.

19th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Indrajit1978

Default Re: Can I get a job after doing MBA finance and which studying Computer Secretary course?

After you have completed the Company Secretary course you need not ask any body where you will get a job or not. Also post your resume in best jobs site like, monster.com .naukri.com etc while doing your CS. I think that MBA Finance will get you a good job and CS will surely double your chances of job with good starting salary
19th August 2011, 07:24 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job after doing MBA finance and which studying Computer Secretary course?

i think that ur self-confidence is weak.it is important that firstlyu r improve ur confidence level.and more n more jobs present after MBA finance if u try. u r registored ur accont in times job and other job oriented sites. its gives u information about vacancy. and computer secretary course helps u for salary improvement.
14th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

is correspondence mba is valuable also for doing a job with good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?