29th January 2022, 08:31 PM
Shalz13

Can I get job from Big companies after learning Java post B.Com?

I have completed b.com and i want to shift IT filed I decided to do Java. If i completed Java can i get a job from big companies? Is there could any issue in future ?

30th January 2022, 10:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job from Big companies after learning Java post B.Com?

Yes. After completing B.Com, you can get job in IT company. Since you have completed java course, then you are eligible to apply for java developer in It company.
30th January 2022, 11:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes one can get into the field of Software Developer
One has to enroll themselves for some related diploma course and study hard.
Java skills are in demand
Employers care more about skills then degree.
After taking up a course in programming language , do 2 to 3 projects related to that language which impacts the business in terms of cost/ effort reduction , increases revenue , mention it in your CV and apply to companies in IT companies.
1st February 2022, 12:09 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Only java language isn't enough for building a career in the web development field. You are required to prepare a set of the front-end and back-end languages. As a bignner, I suggest you learn HTML, JAVA, CSS for front-end development, and PHP for back-end development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?