23rd September 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Congligent or IBM after completing BCA from IGNOU?

i have complied bca from ignou,can i get job in congligent or ibm

26th December 2011, 12:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Congligent or IBM after completing BCA from IGNOU?

In order to get jobs with top IT companies BCA is not enough to get a good job. In todays market there are plenty of MCAs and MBAs in IT or CS from reputed institutions who line up to work for the top IT companies so as a BCA its difficult for you to get job with top companies. Also let me tell you that IGNOU passed candidates are working in top companies as the course is recognized and widely accepted. Also if you have the skill and knowledge required for a particular job with top companies then surely you will get the job.
6th January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Congligent or IBM after completing BCA from IGNOU?

hello sir,i complete bca in 2010,now i m doing mca from lovely professional university (distance education).
Also doing java certificate course .Can i get job in ur company
14th February 2012, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE COMPLETED BCA FROM IGNOU UNIVERSITY DELHI WITH 63% MARKS. NOW A DAYS I M WORKING IN EXL NOIDA
CAN I GET A JOB IN IBM?
PANKAJ KUMAR PAL
[email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed Bsc(computerscience and informationtechnology) with 54.5% i had experience in .net developer can i get a job in ibm
9th August 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I passed PUC with 35%.Is it better to with draw and reappear for supplementary or join BCA
14th November 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,now a days all r seeing the % how much we had been scored in BCA r MCA,not the skill how a normal student can show his/her talent in any profession of degree.so how can we get job in top s/w companies.
10th April 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in IBM with BCA from IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?