7th April 2022, 11:13 AM
H.jain

Can I get a job having one active backlog?

I have one outstanding backlog in my 7th sem, and i was supposed to end my degree in the year 2021 , but would be giving my exam and clearing it Summer 2022 , till then i was accompanying in to my dad business but now thinking for getting a job so would I be able to get a job with one backlog!?

10th April 2022, 07:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job having one active backlog?

You can apply for the job but only eligible to get the job after clearing the backlogs. Candidates with backlogs are not eligible for the recruitment.

In some cases the eligibility to apply for the recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed the degree before filling the application form. So, for the detail information go through the official notification.
14th April 2022, 04:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job having one active backlog?

If you have a backlog, you can definitely get a job. The only thing is that you have to clean it before getting any placement. There are companies that give you some time to clean up your backlog after the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?