3rd December 2011, 08:06 PM
satya44

Can I get a job as a officer while doing final year engineering with Electronics and Mass Communication?

i am in the final year of engineering with electronics and mass communication can i get the job as a officer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  3. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  4. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  6. Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%? -- [New]
  7. How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Will there be any possibility for me to become IAS Officer pursuing final year of ECE?
  9. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  10. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  11. How to get a job in mass communication?
  12. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  14. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  15. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Diploma in electronics and mass communication from distance education after ITI from electronics mechanical engineering?
  17. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. What is the syllabus for electronics and communication engineering? I am doing final year B.E ECE
14th December 2011, 12:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job as a officer while doing final year engineering with Electronics and Mass Communication?

There are several posts of officer rank in different sectors and departments. You have not mentioned in which sector you are looking for a job. If you are planning to get job with government of India then you have to sit for exams and if you pass you will be short listed and called for interviews. As you have not completed your graduation yet so you are not eligible for maximum written test. If you had PCM in your +2 then you can sit for the NDA test conducted by UPSC. Your age should not be more than 19. After your graduation lots of avenues will open in government as well as private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?