5th December 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?

could you pls tell me the Lasrt date to apply MBA Distance learing and the procedure to apply with fee details? pls reply to 9036936473

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  3. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  4. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  5. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  6. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  7. Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  8. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  9. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  10. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  11. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  14. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  15. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same?
  17. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
14th December 2011, 01:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?

There are several institutes offering the course of MBA and each have their own criteria. You have not mentioned from your want to pursue the course and also in which stream. Its difficult to guide you about the fee structure and the process without the institutions name. Generally you have to appear for the entrance test conducted by the institutes in order to take admission. If you have any specific institute in mind from where you want to pursue the course then I would suggest you to visit the official website of the institution to get all the details and procedure of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?