21st September 2012, 11:34 PM
karunasravanthi

Can I get a job in WIPRO after qualifying with 77%?

My qualifications are :77%,58%,57%,78% 10th,Inter,Degree,and MCA respectively. Can i get the job in Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  2. What are the best options for me after pursuing B.Tech from ECE?
  3. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  4. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  5. Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?
  6. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  7. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  9. What kind of job can I get after qualifying CDS? Books which I should refer
  10. Is it beneficial to work in Wipro if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Does WIPRO provide 6 months training? I want to do training in WIPRO
  13. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  15. Starting salary in Wipro for IT Mainframes job profile? Pay package after completion of MS?
  16. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
  17. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  18. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
14th January 2013, 08:59 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Can I get a job in WIPRO after qualifying with 77%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karunasravanthi View Post
My qualifications are :77%,58%,57%,78% 10th,Inter,Degree,and MCA respectively. Can i get the job in Wipro?

Dear Aspirant,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for the interview rounds.But am not saying that you cannot get a job in the wipro.

Since wipro is a MNC company.They requires students who have atleast 60% aggregate in 10th , 12th, and degree.

So MNC's have these certain cutoff where the students need to provide for the interview level.

But you can also get a job in another way.Like some relatives which are very close to you can help you get a job in the company.Provided that relative should be holding a very high position like a HR.

OR

You can do job in a small level company's get a best of it and with that experience you could get a job in wipro or better company.

Hope this info helps you.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
14th January 2013, 10:35 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in WIPRO after qualifying with 77%?

hi,

Eligibility criteria for WIPRO company :
1. Person successfully completed the graduation or any degree.
2. Minimum 60% marks required in 10th,12th & in higher studies.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Well knowledge about the java ,c & c++,networking & oracle apps.
=== SELECTION PROCESS FOR WIPRO.
1. Written test.
2. Group discussion.
3. Technical round.
4. Personal interview.
Thank you..................................
14th January 2013, 04:54 PM
babanpreet

Mostly the eligibility criteria for Wipro is 60% in all your particular degrees.But sometimes relaxation is given for less than 60% for one degree.so your chances are very rare
22nd December 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 78% in 10th,63% in 12th,75% in B.E can i have a jobeith good salary in any top companies in chennai or bangalore
22nd December 2013, 09:59 PM
pinksony

hello dear....

yes...you have few chances.....your percentage supports you only to some extent.....but all you need is good communication & technical skills...

all the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?