3rd November 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I get IT jobs being a BSc graduate and having 13 years gap after 12th?

Hi friends, I have completed my 10th around 16 years ago. But after my 12th which I did around 13 years ago, I discontinued my education. Then I got admission in BSc IT course and completed my Graduation in this year. So, am I eligible to get IT jobs now?

31st January 2020, 12:36 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Can I get IT jobs being a BSc graduate and having 13 years gap after 12th?

Yes. of course you can do Graduation having two years Gap after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who are below 24 years are eligible to apply for Graduation. So, if you are age is below 24 years then definitely you are eligible for Graduation course. The minimum duration of Graduation is three years and Maximum duration is give years. You can select any field in Graduation based on your interest and Future aspiration.

The basic qualification required by a person to join the graduation course is a pass in 12th standard from a recognized board. The applicant must score at least 50% of marks at a 12th standard level to get admission to Graduation course.

Is private graduation is eligible for above exams?

If your Graduation university is recognized by UGC then definitely you are eligible for SCC and MBA course as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?