3rd November 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Primary School Teacher being a retired Indian Army Officer?

Hello friends, I am a retired Indian Army Officer. I am retired in this year and now I want to become a Primary School Teacher. Can I know how can I become a Primary School Teacher? Please tell me immediately!

31st January 2020, 12:35 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: How can I become a Primary School Teacher being a retired Indian Army Officer?

For primary teacher job in schools you need to fulfill educational qualification plus TET score. Only on the basis of army service you won't get a teacher job in any school. You should be a trained teacher first.

You must have graduation and B.Ed qualification or D.Ed or NTT to become eligible for teaching jobs in schools. These days CTET/TET scores are compulsory for government school teacher job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?