12th August 2021, 11:37 AM
jerry187

Can I get MNC job having 54% in 12th? Can I do MCA with this percentage?

Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 70% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 74% in BCA? or can I do MCA with this percentage ?
i have strong knowledge in web Development.

13th August 2021, 02:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MNC job having 54% in 12th? Can I do MCA with this percentage?

You are eligible for recruitment in MNCs, for that you have to fill the application form whenever the notification is released.

You are eligible for MCA course. MCA is Master in Computer Application. The common eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with mathematics as one of the main paper.

The examination is conducted by various institutions as well as NIMCET ( for NITs ).
14th August 2021, 09:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MNC job having 54% in 12th? Can I do MCA with this percentage?

Yes, you can get job in MNC having these much of marks in 10th, 12th and graduation.

There are some IT MNCs that had set benchmark of triple 60 i.e. 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation to be eligible for getting jobs in their company.

But, apart from them, there are also IT companies which don't follow this criteria. They just recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, previous experience, interviews, written test, etc.

So, you can get job in those IT companies.
15th August 2021, 12:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get job through the campus selection in MNCs as per your educational qualification.

Also, eligible for admission in MCA course after completion of BCA course. Admission in the course is conducted after qualifying in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?