12th August 2021, 12:53 PM
Agnibha chaudhuri

Bank exam can be given after OT Technologist course?

I got 75 percent in madhyamik and 65 percent Mark's on Higher secondary examination and now I am doing OT Technologist course from Tripura institute of paramedical science college . After completing my degree can I applicable for giving bank exam

13th August 2021, 06:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank exam can be given after OT Technologist course?

Yes. For attempting bank exam. You just need to have the bachelor degree. Which you have already. So, just start preparing.

You are eligible for the bank job.
14th August 2021, 11:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with bachelor degree in OT Technologist are eligible to appear for bank recruitment examination.

The common eligibility to appear for banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination. Examination is conducted in various stages. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for final selection.
15th August 2021, 12:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after the degree, you are eligible to appear for bank recruitment examination.

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in government sector.

The age limit varies with examination and relaxation for reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?