27th May 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Post Doctorate in optical communication?

dear Sir,

can i get postdoctoret in ur country in optical communication?

i had ph.d in optical communication from upm-malaysia.

thanks

H. A.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?
  3. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  4. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  5. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  6. Regular post graduation is possible while doing part time doctorate from Bharathidasan university?
  7. Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?
  8. Universities giving Doctorate in Mass Communication? Criteria, procedure and dates for the same?
  9. Best post-graduate scholarships in Biotechnology with optional Master to Doctorate?
  10. Best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, Power Electronics and Control System?
  11. Which one is better Biotechnology or Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  12. Any latest topic on optical OFDM or optical WDM?
  13. Detailed information regarding doctorate courses? -- [New]
  14. List of the best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, power electronics, control system?
  15. What is the purpose of studying Ph.D?
  16. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  17. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  18. Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?