27th March 2010, 12:30 PM
makwana yoga

Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

hello...
i am student of 3rd year E.C.i passed out 12 in2007and now i want to give
the aieee,is this possible? during this i have not give aieee.&my cast is[sc].

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  2. Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college
  3. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college -- [New]
  4. Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%
  5. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?
  6. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  9. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  10. How can we get B.Arch admission at all India Level? Any seperate exam for B.Arch?
  11. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  13. What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P
  14. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  15. Can I get into any AIEEE engineering college with 160791 rank?
  16. How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?
  17. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  18. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get into Surathkal Engineering College?
27th March 2010, 04:38 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: information

you can give AIEEE exam for maximum of 03 times in consecutive years.

For example: Candidate who has passed his Class XII exam in 2008 or in 2010 or appearing for Class XII in 2010 are eligible to appear in AIEEE 2010. However candidates who appeared for their Class XII in 2007 or before or will appear in 2011 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2010.
27th March 2010, 05:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

dear friend, yes you can give aieee exams, while you are appearing enggineering.......dont worry you can appear the aieee exams.
27th March 2010, 06:08 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

yes dear you can give AIEEE exam and score well in it and then try for a good college with good rank..
all the best and good luck...
byee take care..
27th March 2010, 07:00 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no i dont think you can give it now because its too late you could give it only 1 year after your first year so you are not eligible.please continue your studies in your present college and enjoy it
27th March 2010, 07:14 PM
absaath6

Cool Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

i dont think its possible..............
otherwise u try for dfence accademy............after graduation in NDA there are special courses and jobs...........try for that..........by
29th March 2010, 12:42 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

i suggest you continue your study ....
becuse if
give exam then you will loose your 2 valuable years
so continue your study
prepare for master degree or JOB
good luck,,,
30th March 2010, 09:38 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

sorry friend,
you can give the aieee exam now,
because you have missed your chances'
but one think i want to tell you that please do not think to give the exam and take the admission in other college,it will lead to destroyed your carrier,
o k
all the best
30th March 2010, 04:31 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

yes you can give the AIEEE exam for get admission in some better college.......
31st March 2010, 09:38 PM
rajeshingarhwa

yes dear friend,
if you are in the first year of college which is not so good and you do not have a gap of more than 2 year then you can appear for AIEEE exam.
best of luck
27th May 2010, 07:54 PM
phuchi

hi friend
yes,if you are doing engineering and there is no gap after 12th pass than you have a chance to give AIEEE exam for another colleges

all the best
28th May 2010, 01:33 AM
drdo99
Banned

Aieee counseling falls after 15th June.
See at aieee, central counseling sites.
There are altogether 20 nits in India.
For getting into nits of your choice, score within 10,000.
Also for good streams, score high.
28th May 2010, 09:45 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, exactly you can appear for AIEEE exam.
but remember one thing that you will just waste your 3 year doing EC specialization.
& it will very harm your career, because in present time any company prefers appearing students.
but it is yours choice & you are eligible for AIEEE exams.
good luck.
29th May 2010, 01:00 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can give it now because its too late you could give it only 1 year after your first year so you are not eligible.please continue your studies in your present college and enjoy it,it will very harm your career, because in present time any company prefers appearing students.
but it is yours choice & you are eligible for AIEEE exams.
29th May 2010, 11:41 AM
luckyashraj

Yes, you can give aieee exams three times,but the condition is that it should be consecutive (i.e. Without a gap in between.)
31st May 2010, 07:42 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
this year exam was over you can try next time
and you can give it while doing B.tech/BE.
31st May 2010, 11:03 PM
bholag

dear friend,
you can give AIEEE while doing your engineering to get good college and for this you have score good rank in AIEEE.
1st June 2010, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

i think yes you can give since according to AIEEE brochure you are allowed minimum 3 times to answer AIEEE which should be consecutive.So you can give AIEEE a try

Cheers
1st June 2010, 02:38 PM
Ankit kumar dhanker

No my dear is d'nt because it can gives only three times in 3 successive years starts from the year when u r in 12 th standard so it is not works for u
1st June 2010, 04:02 PM
ppatel253

Smile Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

Dear you can optfor AIEEE exams and you can get admission in the good college also.
But its good to set your goal first it is good to get admission in the good college but if u r already studyind in some college and then for taking admissions in the good college u leave that college its not good choice
its the wastage of time and money also.
So choose well.
Byeeeeeee Take care.
Best of luck
15th June 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GIVE AIEEE 3ed time
25th June 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I write BITSAT after joining a local private engineering collg.
And if I score good will the authorities of this collg give me my certificates back??
26th June 2010, 01:28 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my openion don't waste your time.you firstly completed your b.tech.then try for the m.tech.as you have sc cota,so gettingg chance in iits for m.tech will be very eassy for you..
26th June 2010, 02:07 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

yes there are many schemes like lateral choice for entry of candidates.
search at aieee site.
26th June 2010, 11:52 PM
boni2208

yes you can give exam while doing engineering for a better college
27th June 2010, 12:38 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: information

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
you can give AIEEE exam for maximum of 03 times in consecutive years.

For example: Candidate who has passed his Class XII exam in 2008 or in 2010 or appearing for Class XII in 2010 are eligible to appear in AIEEE 2010. However candidates who appeared for their Class XII in 2007 or before or will appear in 2011 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE 2010.
yes you can give aieee exam. You are eligible for that. You must try to get good marks this time.
All the best
27th June 2010, 09:39 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

dear friend

u can give AIEEE entrance xam while ur studing engineering but there is a criteria that u can appear in this xam only 4 three consecutive years.

u check ur prifile with this criteria than go for it.

all the best.
27th June 2010, 12:01 PM
Amritansu subh

Yes deam no doubt you can give AIEEE in by studying.
GOODLUCK
27th June 2010, 12:41 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

Friend it ory to say that your session for giving aieee exm gas bn expired.
You just complete your btech and then try for MTECH good collges or you may also try for good MBA college.
27th June 2010, 04:01 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
Its possible. You can write the AIEEE exam this year. There is no restrictions for you. I think the exams are on april last end. The result will be published via online in the month of June.
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
27th June 2010, 05:35 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

you can appear for the aieee exam,so i will suggest you to prepare well for the exam to get an better college than the previous one ,so i will suggest you to follow the previous year question paper of the AIEEE exam for detail regarding the exam please visit the following website
www.aieee.nic.in.
28th June 2010, 12:49 AM
gaurav poddar

sorry its too late
u should have thought of it earlier
28th June 2010, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 95.6% marks in CBSE Board class 12 exams.BUT MY RANK IN AIEEE WAS 653546.CAN I GET BETTER COLLEGE ON THE BASIS OF CLASS 12 BOARD EXAMS PERCENTAGE
29th June 2010, 06:05 PM
siddharthkathuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by makwana yoga View Post
hello...
i am student of 3rd year E.C.i passed out 12 in2007and now i want to give
the aieee,is this possible? during this i have not give aieee.&my cast is[sc].
the line i am posting has been directly copied from aieee official website:

Candidates passed +2 in 2007 or before or appearing in 2011 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE-2010.

hope you have got answer to your question...
6th July 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

if i take admission to nit this year then can i give aieee the next year for a better nit??
7th July 2010, 07:53 AM
gohan4

HI
one can sure give aieee along doing B.tec
but your age is not allow you to do so. you have cross the age limit of
aieee
26th July 2010, 07:13 PM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
you can definitely give the aieee exam while you are in the college for getting the good college
but please keep one thing in mind that fulfill the criteria of the exam
6th August 2010, 01:56 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

there are lots of branches in the field of it engg. ranging from electronics to petroleum
the various emerging fields of imformatics and it takes a lot of proffesional in this fields.
there are near about 1400 seats.
yes,you can reapply for aieee too.
29th August 2010, 02:10 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definately, you can give AIEEE while doing engineering.

but the maximum age limit is 25 years.

after 25 year, you will not be eligiable to attain in the AIEEE exam.

all the best..........
29th August 2010, 05:21 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes, you can appear for AIEEE exam.as you are a sc candidates so you can take the advantage of age relaxation.

also you will get reservation in engineering college.

all the best.
31st August 2010, 03:16 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I give AIEEE while doing engineering? to get into better college

dear friend,

yes you can appear in AIEEE, while doing engineering.. if you get good rank then you can take admission in a good college.. but in that case you have to start from the beginning..

if you really want to seat in AIEEE, then take well preparation for that..

all the best..
31st August 2010, 06:16 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes you can give AIEEE exam while doing engineering.there is no harm in that.you can prepare side ways for AIEEE while doing engineering.but for that you have to do a lot of hard work since you have to manage the college exams also.
All The Best!!!!
31st August 2010, 06:33 PM
Raj333

dear friend
yes you can give AIEEE while doing engineering......................
but maximum attempt for aieee is 3 in consecutive 3 years.i.e 1st attempt is counted in 10+2 i.e in appearing after that 2 attempt is remaining.................

best of luck.......................
31st August 2010, 07:20 PM
August
Senior Member+

Friend

there is provision to appear in the AIEEE 3 times in a consecutive year i.e . if you pass the 12 th exam in the year 2008 then you can appear in the year 2008 , 2009, and 2010.

therefore you can'nt appear in the AIEEE exam .

THANK YOU
12th December 2010, 02:21 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

No its not possibles candidates who have completed their 12th from 2008/2009/2010/2011 are only eligible for the AIEEE exam.

So continue with your studies and enjoy your college life.

all the best
12th December 2010, 02:24 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Sorry its not possible since the candidates who have completed their 12th from 2008-2011 are only eligible for the exam.

So,enjoy your college life and your studies.

all the best
26th January 2011, 01:14 AM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,
Maximum attempt allowed in AIEEE is 3.
For AIEEE those who passed 12th class in 2009, 2010 or appearing in 2011 are eligible for AIEEE 2011.
For details please visit www.aieee.nic.in
Good Luck.
22nd July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the harm in giving aieee exam 3rd time
24th July 2011, 12:20 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Hallo friend,
yes, you can appear in AIEEE exam..
there is no problem at all..

But in this case you have to take admission in B.tech in very 1st year..
So, if you are ready to take admission in 1st year of B.tech then go for it..

But I don't think it is a good decision at all.. because if you do this then you will waste three valuable years of your life..
So,My suggestion is don't do this.. If you study well then you will get a good job from the college..The college is not matter, your talent , your capability, your soft skills are matters a lot to get a job..

so, try to improve your level, then you will definitely get a job from your college..

All the best.
16th November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in b.tech first year cs in jss,noida.i have already drop for one year.i am thinking for giving aieee third time.ddoes it cause any harm at time of placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?