4th December 2009, 10:17 PM
harsh raj

Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

i m tenth pass but due to some reason i cant give 12th exam in 2009.so what can i do further

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  4. Admission in engineering college after improvement exam of 12th?
  5. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  9. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  10. How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?
  11. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  12. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  13. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  14. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  15. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  16. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  17. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  18. Which exam should I give for admission in best aeronautical engineering college after 12th?
15th December 2009, 05:20 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

yes u can do engineering.......do diploma in some field and then you can get direct admission into 2nd year of many engg. colleges
15th December 2009, 09:20 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

Its not possible for you to apply directly to the engineering colleges without your higher secondary marks but you can do your diploma course and attend the counselling or can get through using management quota to enter in the second year of engineering.
15th December 2009, 09:44 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

you can give your 12 exam through NIOS or any other open school board.

however,you can also go for diploma as well as vocational courses.

best of luck
15th December 2009, 10:02 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

12th is must for doing engineering,
there are two thinks which you can do
1. study 12th again
2.take admission in diploma in some field after which you can do engineering
all the best
15th December 2009, 10:55 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

you can not appear for engineering exams ,you are not eligible
16th December 2009, 11:01 PM
palashbolia

In This Era Of competition,12th is must for any student.Otherwise u can do some diploma course and work hard.
17th December 2009, 07:54 PM
MAYUR SOLANKI

You can do degree course in enggineering only after completing your 12th.Now,since you have completed your 10th standard you can go for diploma level course and after that you can go for degree by direct admission into second year.It's up to you what you want to do.Best of luck....;-)
18th December 2009, 01:29 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

if you do diploma then you can take admission in 2nd year in engg college,but it is merely a wastage of time ,first appear in 12th class clear it with good marks,then appear in engineering entrance exams
18th December 2009, 02:13 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

although you can go for a diploma after 10....and then you can take direct 2nd year admission in any engineering college ....but it will be better if you do 12 forst because for higher studies and jobs the eligibility some times require on to be 10+2 along with a subject.........
27th December 2009, 08:42 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Hi, if you want to go in engineering field then go for diploma certificate otrherwise you first do your 12th and then plan for further
you can apply for CET DELHI, State Exams for diploma in engineering.
30th January 2010, 07:02 PM
edward
Top Answerer

sorry you can give the engg exam as your qualification dosent match, you have to be in 12th or 12th passed for appearing in any of the engineering exam.
1st February 2010, 12:58 AM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

no you can not apply for engineering

secondary marks are required

if you are so kin in doing engineering then do diploma & then you can join it
best of luck
1st February 2010, 01:27 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

friends,it is not possible to do engineering without 12th exam.however you can do diploma.
1st February 2010, 01:54 PM
komal22

Smile Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

yah sure .. dont worry you can do a diploma couse .. then get into a engg. college ...
this is not as good as doing it after 12th ... it takes little more time ..
all d best!
1st February 2010, 02:12 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

there is an alternative which is really good and can help you further
1. you can do diploma and can apply into any engineering college and get straight way admission into 2nd yr.
2. but there is a drawbackyou may be asked for 12th class certificate in some jobs, or in some colleges.
3. the best possible option that i suggest is do your class 12th from open schooling many kendriya vidalaya provide them with ease while keep continuing your diploma course.
wishing you good luck and sucess in life...
1st February 2010, 03:26 PM
Vikas.vicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh raj View Post
i m tenth pass but due to some reason i cant give 12th exam in 2009.so what can i do further
u need to give 12th exam to qualify for entering any engg. my suggestion is that u shud give 12th exam next year n also prepare for competitive engg. Exams also
1st February 2010, 03:32 PM
sarita.lohiya25

hello harsh

you can't get admission in engineering without giving 12th examinations.
first you have to clear 12th exam.
1st February 2010, 04:05 PM
robert36900

hi friend ,
your problem is so common for so many students you can enter into any engineering collage after you have compleated your diploma in your intrested field .if u r a diploma holder you can enter into a engineering collage.
1st February 2010, 09:25 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

yes you can surely do engineering.. use your tenth certificate and join a polytecnic college .. complete your diploma and after that join a good engineering college
1st February 2010, 09:35 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Quote:
i advice you to give the exam of jet. If you have not given the exam for 12th then jet is beneficial for you....by jet you can take admission in polytechnical course....if you want to join in professional engineering then 12th exam is neccesary...........est of luck...
1st February 2010, 10:07 PM
arunee

it is very difficult to get admission into the engineering college if u has not passed ur 12 class ,but u can go for the diploma on the basis of ur 10 class and after completing ur diploma u can get the admission in the engineering college of your choice . so best of luck
1st February 2010, 10:50 PM
Aishwary

No you cant take admission in anyengineering collage without higher seondary........
But you can take admission by deploma....
3rd February 2010, 11:51 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hello
you can go for polytechnic course or any other diploma course that would be equivalent course after doing 10th for engineering but as a well wisher i would like to suggest you to go for 12th first.
6th February 2010, 01:41 PM
Senior Member+++

you can not get admission in the engineering college if you not cleared 12th exam s you can do two does
ist is you can reappear for 12th exam
or you can take admission in a diploma course on the basis of 10 th level exam and then you can take admission in any engg college
6th February 2010, 08:01 PM
mittureddy

12TH IS MUST
better u give ur exam once again.................
can go for polytechnic/diploma course ..........u can do engineering...............after this by writing e-cet ..................u can directly enter into b-tech 2nd year..............
7th February 2010, 08:56 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

if you want to get into a very goood college you need to have 12th pass but some if the local institutes do give admission directly to low graded engineering colleges
8th February 2010, 01:29 PM
shubhankar chowdhury

What to to get admission in an engineering college? I am a diploma student, but from not a recognized college, can I get admission in BE
9th February 2010, 07:39 PM
sj_420

it's possible only in diploma but for other 12th is the mandatory ....
12th February 2010, 10:15 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry you cant give the engineering exam as the qualification should be 12 appearing or passed.

but you can go for navy as and sailor and in army as an hawaldar.
14th February 2010, 10:43 PM
thakurbaba307

well first you do diploma in engineering and then take lateral entry in to degree course of engineering.
1st March 2010, 05:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i dont think you will get admission in engineering without appearing 12th class. you have to do diploma courses, but you dont get degree courses, for degree courses to clear 12th is must.
2nd March 2010, 01:40 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

yes dear friend there are so many colleges which offers diploma engineering after 10th class.so you can go for diploma engineering.after doing diploma you can join direct second year in btech courses.
2nd March 2010, 02:00 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend iam really sorry to hear such a thing from you but dont worry you can go for diploma course and after that you can take adminission ib btech direct in 2nd year.so dont lose hope be confident and best of luck for your future.
2nd March 2010, 02:16 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

MY friend you must complete your 12th to get admission in engineering.......
2nd March 2010, 11:42 PM
meenakumari

Quote:
ya u can do this but for that u have any diploma degree otherwise u cant do it k
4th March 2010, 05:16 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
in this case you have to opt for diploma courses
after that you can get into btech from any college you like
best of luck
10th March 2010, 03:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

sorrymy friend you dont get admission in any engineering college, because you dont complete your 12th..........it is bette you have to diploma course..............
14th March 2010, 09:41 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

U can enter into engineering colleges by two ways
1.After completing 12th
2.U can do diplomo and join in 2nd year engineering
23rd March 2010, 12:25 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

for engineering +2 or its equivalent exam is necessary
so you first give +2 exam
or polytechnic exam then prepare for
AIEEE exam good luck,,
23rd March 2010, 02:10 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

friend
you have to appear abd clear the 12th examination in order to be eligible for BTech
if you go the other way you will have to go for diploma courses and after completing the course you will get lateral entry into 2nd year 3rd semester of BTech.
all the best
23rd March 2010, 12:18 PM
MOULI9491

hello brother, all is well. every minute in your life is in your hands. i advice you to study +2 for a bright future. after that you can opt either b.sc or b.tech depending up on your intest. everything is possible. dont be ideal. put your ideas in developing your future. all the best.
23rd March 2010, 01:16 PM
ameesha

Smile Re: Can I get admission in engineering college if couldn't give 12th exams?

wl....most probably you are not allowed to do so...
b'coz most of the engeneering collages require eligilbilities of higher secondary educatoin so either you should get ur diploma or wait 4 one more year..!!
neways gud luk..
23rd March 2010, 06:19 PM
rajeshingarhwa

hi friend
don't worry you can definitely get admission in the engineering college,but instead of class 12th you have to enlore your name to the diploma courses and after that you can go for your degree courses...........

best of luck ............
24th March 2010, 04:24 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

do not worry,
start your next study from right now,
it is not too much late,
and after 12th there are many option for you,
ok
26th March 2010, 07:50 PM
vanshu

yes you can get admission without doing 12th and with adiploma in any field related to your field in which admissions are based on 10th
and then you can apply for the engg
31st March 2010, 07:21 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

yes you can join diploma engg. without giving your 12th exam.it only needs 10th pass students but if already been 11th passed then sorry friend you are not eligible for admission in any engg. colleges.
best of luck.
16th May 2010, 09:12 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend there are two procedure to join an engineering degree:
1. either you passed 12th standard & admit in engineering college
2. or you can do diploma & can enter in an engineering college in 2nd year.

choice is yours.
All the best.
30th May 2010, 05:55 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
if you have not given the 12th class exam then you cannot get into the engineering college as you do not hold for even appearing for it.
you can go for diploma and take on this course for 3 years .this way you will get into an engineering college.
but it is suggested that please take on 12th exam next year.
1st June 2010, 01:26 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

No issue you can apply for a diploma course. After 3 years of diploma course you can get direct 2nd year admission in many colleges depending on your performance.

Cheers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?