7th March 2012, 12:04 AM
dashing sunny

Can I give any other state entrance exam for MDS? What will be the criteria?

can i give other state enterance exam for mds? n if yes than what will be the criteria for same? plz do needfully..

Related Questions:
  1. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  2. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  3. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for MDS entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  8. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  9. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Books and ideas for preparation of MDS entrance examination?
  11. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  12. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  13. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  14. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  16. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  18. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
24th November 2017, 10:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give any other state entrance exam for MDS? What will be the criteria?

If you have done BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by DCI (Dental Council of India), then you are eligible to apply for entrance exams for MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) course. Here below are details regarding major entrance exams conducted for MDS course:-

List of Entrance Exams for MDS Course:-
  1. All India post graduate Medical/Dental entrance examination.
  2. Annamalai university MDS entrance exam.
  3. Manipal university MDS entrance exam.
  4. Banaras hindu university MDS entrance exam.
  5. KLE university MDS entrance exam.
  6. JSS university MDS entrance exam.
  7. AICET (All India Common Entrance Test).
  8. Punjab University MDS entrance exam.
  9. Pondicherry university MDS entrance exam.

So these above mentioned are the entrance exams conducted by various universities and government organizations for admission of eligible candidates for postgraduate degree in dental surgery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?