29th November 2012, 04:25 PM
agrawalshruti1988

Can I give class 12th accounts paper by private?

Can i give Class 12th Accounts paper by private? I have already cleared class 12th xams in 2006.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers with solutions of accounts class 12th?
  2. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  3. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I be eligible for government job in accounts section after graduating in B.Com with 6 years experience from private company?
  5. Which books should I prefer for Accounts in class 12th?
  6. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths? I have failed in accounts and maths in my 12th boards and have fine arts subject with me
  7. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. Will i get Accounts hons. after scoring 53 in accounts in Boards?
  9. Career options after 12th from Private without Accounts? Can i join BBA in DU?
  10. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  11. Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?
  12. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private?
  13. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate? -- [New]
  14. Can I fill the private forms of class 12th? I have passed 11th class
  15. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  16. Will there be any problem in taking admission in B.Tech college if I give 12th exam as a private from MP Board?
  17. Can I give the Engineering Entrance exam after doing 12th with CBSE private board?
  18. If I give private in 12th class with Arts subject then after 12th will I get admission in hotel management?
26th December 2017, 11:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give class 12th accounts paper by private?

Yes, you can again appear for Accounts or Accountancy paper even after passing Class 12th.

For appearing in that subject, you will have to fill application form of that subject and apply through nearest Regional Board Office.

You will also have to pay the exam fees of that particular subject.

If you are re-appearing for Accounts paper, then you will get separate marksheet for that particular subject.

Hence, it could not be too much beneficial for you. As you will have to apply for both marksheets, everywhere and convince others about your re-exam.

Some of the question papers of Accounts/Accountancy for exam preparation are uploaded here.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 21st August 2023 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by EALP attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?