22nd September 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I give EAMCET exam if I am from Chhatisgarh state?

Can I give exam of eamcet but I am from Chhatisgarh state. My father had completed his studies in andhra pradesh upto graduation. We shifted as my father got the job in andhra pradesh. Please tell me am I eligibile. If yes, then what is the procedure

20th February 2012, 04:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give EAMCET exam if I am from Chhatisgarh state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I give exam of eamcet but I am from Chhatisgarh state. My father had completed his studies in andhra pradesh upto graduation. We shifted as my father got the job in andhra pradesh. Please tell me am I eligibile. If yes, then what is the procedure

Candidate, who has been residing in the State for 10 years or whose parents have been residing in the state for the same or whose parents are employed within the state at the time of application, are eligible to write the Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test -EAMCET conducted by one of the Universities of State.
The age limit to apply for the exam is 17 years to 22 years(25 years for the Sc/St).
Candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Biology and Chemistry including Practicles from a recognized University.
28th February 2012, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Both my Parent`s origin-native place is Hyderabad. My father works in Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL governed- semi central Govt Job) they moved to Bhilai with entire family, my primary and secondary schooling was done in BSP school. Now, I am appearing CBSE XII from Chattisgarh School and much inclined to study BTech from Osmania university by seeking admission through Convenor Quota seat by appearing Eamcet 2012. As my mother`s education,stay of 23 years in Hyderabad Grand Fathers home (maternaldom)-AP lies in the caluses of non local candidates (3b) reg-eligibility criteria "either of the parent residing not less than seven consecutive years ending with the academic year of Eamcet appearance" slight amendment is requested (ed*- avail a GO as a relaxation in ratification of eligibility criteria i.e; "instead - from date of commencement - to ANY SEVEN YEARS but must be and Indian National as Clause 3(a) and should posses a sponsorship affidavit(relative-Local area residents). Can it be possibly favoured?
19th January 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I give exam of eamcet but I am from Kerala .from grade6 to 10 I studied in Oman and I shifted and jointed in grade 11 in Hyderabad but my parents are in Oman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?