25th February 2012, 02:49 PM
nikkiita

Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?

what is the rank required in aieee and the minimum marks in nata to get admission in barch in pec

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. Cutoff marks required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC?
  3. How much marks or rank is required in AIEEE to get a seat in PEC? I want to get a seat in PEC
  4. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  5. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  6. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into PEC Chandigarh?
  7. Minimum rank required in AIEEE exam to get admission in mechanical engineering in PEC?
  8. Admission in DCE or PEC with 115 marks in AIEEE?
  9. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  10. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  11. Can I get admission in PEC after scoring a rank in AIEEE?
  12. Marks required to get admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  13. List of colleges I can apply for B.tech with AIEEE rank 111223? Is any separate test available in PEC?
  14. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  15. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi? -- [New]
  16. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  17. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
27th February 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?

i need to know what are the minimum required marks in BOARD exams so as to appear for NAT,CAT and AIEEE(archy)
28th February 2012, 04:27 PM
ankitch29

Default Re: Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?

if u belong to general catagory the for getting seletion in any arch clg from aieee u must get rank below 150
5th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

when is the test for NATA held?
2nd June 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

to get in barch colleges min marks needed in aieee paper2 is?
10th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get b.arch college on 14000 rank in aieee genearal category??????
10th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

can i get b.arch college in 14000 rank in aieee in general category???????
17th June 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

when will online procedure start ?
23rd March 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i got 85% in plustwo how much mark should i get in aieee to get rank under 15000
13th May 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what should be the total that is reuired[out of 390]
for an OC to get seat in NIT TRICHY? as per 2013 B.Arch exam.
19th January 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Does PRC offers admission in b.arc courses? Also can one apply for counseling with 63% marks in 10 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?