12th February 2023, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam in UP Board after 1 year?

Sir can i give improvement exam in UP Board after 1 year?

16th February 2023, 07:56 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can i give improvement exam in UP Board after 1 year?

Yes, you can give improvement exams in UP Board after 1 year of passing the board exams. The UP Board conducts improvement exams for students who want to improve their marks in the board exams. You can give the improvement exam for any subject that you had appeared for in the previous year's board exams.

To apply for the improvement exam, you will need to fill out the UP Board Improvement Exam application form, pay the required fee, and submit the form to your school or the UP Board's regional office within the specified dates. The exam schedule and other details will be released by the UP Board on its official website.

It is important to note that the marks obtained in the improvement exam will be considered final, and the previous marks will be replaced. Therefore, it is essential to prepare well for the improvement exam to secure better marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?