5th August 2022, 11:08 PM
Ayan0810

Can I give JEE and NEET after passing 12th?

I have passed 12th with pcm and i want to take pcmb then it required to repeat 12th? Yes then can i give jee and neet? Yes then there will not be any problem in registration???

9th August 2022, 02:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JEE and NEET after passing 12th?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and for appearing in NEET UG for admission to undergraduate medical degree courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, etc., the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education. Also, minimum marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects combined should be 50% in case of unreserved category candidates or 40% in case of reserved category candidates.

While, JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and for appearing in this examination a candidate is required to have completed his/her Class 12th with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

So, if are to appear in both JEE and NEET UG, than you are required to have opted for PCMB group combination for your Class 12th studies.

For complete details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link https://neet.nta.nic.in/ and for details regarding JEE, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
9th August 2022, 02:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have completed class 12 with a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology from any recognized board or institute to get eligible to appear for both JEE and NEET exams.
11th August 2022, 12:04 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

To be qualified to take the JEE and NEET exams, candidates must have completed class 12 with the subject combinations of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology from any recognized board or institution.

You are qualified for this if you meet the aforementioned requirements.
13th August 2022, 10:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you will pursue 12th in PCMB then eligible to appear for the NEET and JEE. Both the examination is conducted by NTA.

Candidates with the qualification are eligible to appear and after qualifying in both stages eligible for as admission in the course.
13th August 2022, 10:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NTA conducts NEET and JEE. So, after completion of 12th in PCMB you are eligible to appear for both the examination.

There will be no problem in registration. If you posses the required qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?