9th September 2012, 04:29 PM
nihal32

Can I give NDA exam in Hindi Language?

can i give nda exam in hindi language?...please tell me the possibilities

11th September 2012, 01:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NDA exam in Hindi Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihal32 View Post
can i give nda exam in hindi language?...please tell me the possibilities
Well NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognized board. Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

For this year NDA Examination was already completed and if you are interested then apply for this examination next year.

The examination is objective and the question paper will be set in English and Hindi both, you have to just tick on the write answer, so there is no need to appear for this examination in Hindi.

NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers :

-->> Mathematics
-->> General Ability Test

General Ability Test consists of English and General Knowledge. The papers in all the subjects consist of Objective type questions only.

To cracked this examination you have to prepared for the examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination.

The notification for next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be published soon. You have to fill the application form online only.

If you have completed your graduation and fulfill the above mentioned eligibility then you are eligible for this examination, if you need more information then please check official website:

upsc.gov.in
12th September 2012, 11:29 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend.
NDA Stands for National Defence acadamy.
This exam is conducted by UPSC two times in a year.For this exam the candidate should have to attempt his intermediate or appearing.The eligibility for NDA exam is an unmarried male candidate with age between 16.5 to 19years. The exam paper has prepared by UPSC in to languages they are english and hindi.There is no doubt about that the question paper is in hindi also.
25th February 2021, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

We have to answer both in hindi and english ? Or it depends on us.
25th March 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can i used to learn hindi language books in preparation for NDA
13th May 2021, 10:58 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i used to learn hindi language books in preparation for NDA
Yes,you can practice for NDA exam in hindi language as the examination is objective and the question paper will be set in English and Hindi both.
These books are available in amazon,one can buy and start doing practicing.
Below are the link provided where you can go through the books and purchased it as per the requirement.

https://www.amazon.in/Exam-Preparati...eywords=NDA+NA
12th June 2022, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

English is important for ssb interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?