29th June 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?

I am reading in 10 in cbse board.Can i go to bihar board in 11 after passout by school board?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th Bihar Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  3. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  4. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. Admission in 12th at Delhi or UP Board school is possible after passing 11th from Delhi Board School? -- [New]
  6. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  7. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  8. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  9. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  11. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  12. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  13. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  15. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  16. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  17. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  18. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
14th August 2015, 11:16 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?

Yes you can definitely go to the Bihar board ( BSEB ) for your higher secondary school degree ( i.e; for Class 11th & Class 12th ) after passing 10th with school board as there is no difference in the value of certificate of school based examination or board based examination.

To get admission in your desired stream from your desired institute you just need to submit the necessary documents required such as Passing certificate of Class 10th, Marksheet of Class 10th, School leaving certificate, Transfer Certificate, Character certificate, Migration, etc. .

Also few colleges do conduct entrance examination for admission in their colleges so you need to be aware of it and must clear it for your admission in the same.

At last I want to suggest you that, the change of board of education at this level of education which is career deciding stage might not work for you as there can be a lot of difference between the environment and quality of teaching between two of the boards. So do not take the risk of changing the board at this crucial stage unless it is required at must.
25th April 2021, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I am a cbse student. But,now l am taking admission in bihar board in 11th but studying from cbse in English medium .is there any problem in this? Please tell me.
5th June 2021, 10:12 PM
Afreen0786

Students must passed 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board / Bihar Board / CBSE Board or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other state board approved by govt, are eligible to apply.
Admission Portal Name: Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS)
Board Name: Bihar School Examination board
Admission for: OFSS Bihar Intermediate (11th) Admission 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?