30th June 2012, 10:58 AM
smithabhat

Can I go for electrical engineering if I am interested in CS?

i am interested in cs but i doubt getting a seat so can i go for electrical engineering is it hard for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  3. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th? -- [New]
  4. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  5. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is the career in Electrical Engineering a good choice?
  7. Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?
  8. What are the best fields in engineering? I am interested in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  10. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  11. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  15. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  16. List of engineering colleges taking admission in M.Tech(Electrical) course through other than GATE?
  17. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  18. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
9th August 2012, 10:02 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for electrical engineering if I am interested in CS?

If you are intersted in CS then you should go for it.
but if you are worried about electrical branch for girls then you are wrong.
There is no difficiulty for girls in electrical trade.
this is the time of study and you have to dedicate to your study hardly.
so, not to worried and take your intersted subject.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?